Thursday, November 8, 2007

this blog's title

Bad news y'all. "Tomorrow's Coffee" is already a podcast.

OH MY DIETY. I thought it was an original title. I didn't even bother with a google search first. I was just in the mood for coffee one night, and I opted to wait for the morning. It was one of those times I wasn't feeling well, but I knew that in the morning, I would have coffee, so it was something to get myself motivated.

I've got to think of a new idea, and fast. At least this time, I will google it before I make the same mistake.

2 comments:

Ryno said...

"Oh my deity" lol

I vote for "Blogotheque". "Written into a Corner" is clever, though.

Tom Boyer said...

Blogotheque is a little too cutesy for my taste.

Tomorrow's coffee was getting a little pedantic and pretentious, (like using the word pedantic) so I'm kind of glad it was already taken.