Saturday, November 24, 2007

On BSG Razor

[SPOILER ALERT]
[Apologies in advance. I'm using an iBook with a tiny keyboard, so I may have some typos.]

The gang and I watched BSG Razor at Dave's house tonight.

I could do without the negative stereotype of the psychotic lesbian, but it did make sense in the plot. It was kind of as though you saw it coming when you saw how brutal cane was with Inviery in Season 2.

I loved the space action scenes and the original series Toasters were a very welcome homage to the old days.

The hybrid model 1: I am really disliking the direction they seem to be going with the whole matrix loops in time. Of course, it's kind of in keeping with the life here began out there premise.

I miss the ancillary characters like Dee and Geta, but I was happy to see the President put in an appearance.

No comments: