Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I feel like this guy


"Write One Paragraph Per Day."

This was my mantra for this blog, but I seem to be slacking off. Things in my life are amping up for the holidays, and I'm suffering from a rather sullen mood as of late.

My checking account is in the hole, my internship at the newspaper is ending, and work seems to be getting more insane each day. I am grateful for the respite of a week off next week, but I have two stories I need to write for the newspaper before I'm done.

There seems to be a brick wall around every corner, and there is very little I can do to console myself.

So that's enough for the pity party, back to work.

1 comment:

Butter said...

Yes, but you didn't have your tail stolen by an owl to use as a doorbell, so things can't be that bad.

Though if you did, I would totally find it for you and nail it onto your butt.

Also, I'll get you a balloon for your birthday.