Thursday, November 22, 2007

In which I admit to my Achilles Heel




I was looking for one of my favorite webisodes, Mr. Deity, when I stumbled across this at crackle.com. It's kind of bizarre how they've chopped up a 40 minute show and made it six minutes long, but I guess that way they don't have to pay Pam Anderson royalties or something.

I used to watch this show a lot. I actually miss it now that it's no longer in syndication. I must admit that this does not seem like the show I would be interested in, i.e. the women, but part of it was nostalgia for me. It was a lot like Charlie's Angels with its dopey plots and beautiful women with guns who can kick a lot of butt. It also has a nostalgic factor because it has the hot Asian guy from 21 Jump Street.

Also, sometimes I just want a little mindless violence, like this show, the A-Team, or college football. It's my version of the perfect Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Andy said...

My favorite was Kay, the geeky computer expert. She was hot without being somewhat skanky, like Tasha and Nikki, and of course, Val.