Tuesday, October 30, 2007

tonight's frustration

Well, I made some vast improvements to my personal web page with Comcast. Now, nothing comes up. I have a sneaking suspicion I chose to do this on the day that they are doing maintenance as part of their swanky new upgrade, so I probably just screwed my whole page.

I didn't get notification that the pages would be down today specifically, just an e-mail two or three weeks ago saying the upgrade would happen and pages would be down "sometime in the next month." I decided I would pester comcast, so I sent them a message asking why I was getting the 404 error.

Yeesh. I hope it's up and running for tomorrow. I really like the new layout. The links should be at the bottom of the blog if you feel like checking tomorrow.

Here's a sneak preview of my improved header. I did the notebook photo myself.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Well, that, and Comcast is evil. THEY ARE MONITORING OUR INTERNETS!