Tuesday, October 16, 2007

today's grammar

I'm in a writer kind of mood today. I actually worked on all three stories I've got in the queue at the newspaper tonight. I found another job site to which I am posting my résumé, journalismjobs.com

I am not pimping them, just myself, really. I am taking a chance on Google AdSense, simply because I might actually get enough people where I'd get a $5 check every six years.

Anyway, I've added Katie, Katie, and Andy's blogs to the links below. You should check them out. (So long as you aren't Katie, Katie, or Andy. That would just be creepy.)

So it's the end of Day 2 for this blog. I'd like your input, is the possessive + noun too pretentious? I kind of like it, mainly for its specificity.

(Oooh, "specificity" that word makes me tingly. I love phonics. Remember "sounding it out"? Isn't it cool how words actually get spelled correctly when you remember phonics? Just don't get me started on asinine words like "women" (wymin) and "thoroughfare." You do not want to get me on the pro phonics train.)

Anyway, let me know about your thoughts. I have to do the dishes.

No comments: