Monday, October 15, 2007

tonight's bedtime

The Tivo had another suggestion for Frasier. Of course, I had to watch it. I love Frasier, simply because I can feel entertained without being demeaned. So I wasted even more precious time when I could have been reading my library book, or working on my notes from tonight's interview at the newspaper. Chad's been in bed nearly three hours, but I'm still awake. I can't go to sleep. I am too exhausted.

I should check my e-mail for the third time today. Nothing new. More crap from Monster and 1-800 Flowers.com. SSDD. Cool new vid from Dave B from SNL's weekend update. Funny.

Then I check Towleroad. There's a great video of Jake Gyllenhaal on a UK talk show promoting Rendition. I kind of want to see it, but I remember how disappointed I was with that stupid gulf war movie, Jarhead. He hasn't made a decent movie since Donnie Darko. Now I'm sounding too emo for my own good.

Let's open a blogger account and see what happens.

No comments: