Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fifty-Five Degrees

Today the weather report on NIPR predicted 55 degrees for a high. My iGoogle homepage says it's currently 49. Either way, I am sitting at Firefly now with my laptop, gazing out the window.

I ditched my sunglasses back at the office because I wanted the pre-spring sun to sting my eyes as I squinted on the walk over.

It was a delicious kind of feeling to exit the stale climate controlled air of my office and inhale the dry late winter air. It's the kind of day you don't really get very often. Thought it's far too chilly for shorts, it's a fine day to ditch the coat.

I'm contemplating a bike ride when I get home. I might as well make good use of Daylight Saving Time.

Cheers to all of my fellow Hoosiers who have toiled through a frenetic winter. Fingers are crossing all over the state that winter is gone for good.