Tuesday, March 11, 2008

At the Funplex


I think I may be regressing to my adolescence.

Of course, like Rizzo from "Grease" would say, "There are worse things I could do..." I pre-ordered the B-52's new album "Funplex" from iTunes. It may very well suck, but I must must must have this. The B-52's are my favorite band of all time.

I got into Cosmic Thing and then I spent my formative years and hundreds of dollars buying their back catalog on CD and Vinyl. Well, to be honest, I only bought "Mesopotamia" on Vinyl. Here's to hoping the next album is better than that one.

Speaking of CDs and Vinyl, does anyone remember those cardboard CD longboxes? I loved those. I used to save all of them because I thought they'd one day be collectibles. I think I threw them out when I moved out of my parents house.

No comments: