Thursday, February 7, 2008

Picture me as a writer

So, yes I've been neglecting the blog lately. Sorry to you loyal readers. I literally have no excuse since there's no school to occupy my time.

I have been very busy at work. Basically, we're doing a new website and I'm the primary person in charge of writing all of the content. Yikes.

On the freelance side, I did attend the Hoosier State Press Association job fair last weekend in Muncie. It gave me a lot to think about, but very little hope for landing a job at a daily newspaper. It wasn't without hope however, as I was able to get face time and schmoozing in with some editors. I also met a lot of cool students. It was worth the drive to Muncie.

Also, my latest feature came out today in the News-Sentinel. Here's the direct link, or you can link to it from my other blog, stboyernews.blogspot.com.

No comments: